FasTest for PTF Transforms PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade Testing for a Health Care Customer
Customer is an award-winning, nonprofit, integrated health system providing exceptional health care across the full spectrum of health care services. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. Customer’s broad continuum includes academic and community hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, senior and long-term care facilities, retail and specialty pharmacies, and much more.
The customer is using PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM and HCM and wanted to increase the test accuracy and test coverage for its end-to-end business process tests.
- Test Coverage – Limited resources and time, limited coverage
- Testing Accuracy – Challenging to ensure accurate test results
- Test Documentation Overhead – Tons of Excel-based manual scripts and test data
- Functional Dependencies – Cross-modular testing introducing inefficiencies
- Testing Management Overhead – Tracking and reporting was a major overhead
- Impact on PUM Planning – Testing overhead impacting rate of PUM adoption.
Solutions & Services
- Identified the scope of Test Automation
- Developed Test Scenarios in PeopleSoft Test Framework for all in scope end-to-end business processes
- ImplementedFasTest Test Automation for enhanced test automation and Test Management Capabilities
- Provided training on PeopleSoft Test Framework &FasTest
- Provided Test Maintenance Strategy
- FasTest Implementation with PeopleTools 8.55
- 40 Test Shells built using PeopleTools Test Framework
- PeopleTools Test Framework &FasTest
- Planning for PUM Updates
Benefits & Results