This email will have the access details:
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oracle Compute Cloud Service
Step 2: Generating & Uploading the SSH Keys
To add a new SSH public key:
Step 3: Setting up the HTTP Access
- On the Compute Classic console, click the Network tab, and then click Security Rules under the Shared Network section of the left pane.
- Click Create Security Rule.
- In the Create Security Rule dialog box, select or enter the following information, and then click Create.
2. Create a Security List:
- On the Compute Classic web console, click the Network tab.
- Click the Security Lists tab in the left pane, and then click Create Security List.
Step 4: Downloading the PeopleSoft Image from Market Place
Step 5: Setting up the instance
- In the first step select the downloaded PeopleSoft Image and Click the button to go to the next page.
- In the second step, Select oc3 (OCPUs: 1, Memory: 7.5 GB). Click the button to go to the next page
- On the Instance page, select or enter the following, and then click the button to go to the next page.
a. High Availability Policy: Retain the default setting, Active.
- On the Network page, to accept the default settings and then click the button to go to the next page.
- On the Storage page, to use a persistent boot disk, accept the default settings and click the button to go to the next page.
- On the Review page, verify the information that you’ve entered and then click Create.
After few minutes, the instance will be up and online. You can notice that the private IP and public IP will be generated as shown in the below figure.
Step 6: Signing in to PeopleSoft Application.