- The page we want to change is in approvals, so tap the approval tile to start.
- We’re going to make a change to the expense approvals page so expand the left pane to see more details. This shows you all of your pending approvals group types.
Click on the expense report type and select an expense report waiting for approval.
Three changes to this page using page composer are as follows:
Now let’s modify the page from a desktop using Page composer.
Select Definition as Approvals. object type as a component , and Fluid approvals component as ExpenseReport Approval and search.
click the edit icon in search the people tools data dictionary for the label and select the label as created on.
Now we will verify the changes in the mobile device.
- A new field for the creation date of the expense report.
- The description field appears as the expense report field.
- The name of the person submitting the report is highlighted in red.
Using People Soft page composer you can easily modify the content layout and format of fluid approval pages based on your business requirements, without making expensive customizations.