Modernize Business Ops
Parker is committed to modernizing its business processes and leveraging PeopleSoft ERP to enable transformation. PeopleSoft provides a complete suite of enterprise resource planning applications that can help Parker streamline its operations, improve efficiencies, and better serve its customers. PeopleSoft applications can provide the following benefits:
- Improved visibility into business operations
- Greater control over financials
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Enhanced decision-making capabilities
Unsupported PeopleSoft Applications
Maintaining an unsupported ERP can be a challenge for businesses. Without vendor support, businesses may be unable to take advantage of new features or bug fixes, which can impact business efficiency and performance. In addition, unsupported ERPs may not be compatible with new hardware or software, which can also cause problems.
Here are some pain points:
- System updates and patches are not available, so the system is more vulnerable to security risks
- There is no support available if issues arise, so resolving any problems can be difficult and time-consuming
- The system may not be compatible with current business processes or technologies, which can lead to inefficiencies
- The system may not be able to scale with the growing business, which can limit future growth potential
Move to Cloud
Parker planned to move their PeopleSoft systems to OCI as well as to replatform in order to have a supported system. By upgrading to the latest supported version of PeopleSoft, Parker is able to take advantage of new features and bug fixes, as well as ensure compatibility with current business processes and technologies. This will help improve efficiency and performance within the company.
Moving to the cloud provides Parker with greater flexibility and agility. Cloud-based systems are easier to implement and manage, and they can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, improving productivity.
Overall, upgrading to the latest version of PeopleSoft and moving to the cloud provides Parker with many benefits that can help transform its business. PeopleSoft’s modern applications will give Parker the visibility, control, and flexibility it needs to continue growing and serving its customers and employees.
Astute Business Solutions has a long history of working with PeopleSoft and Oracle applications. They have the experience and expertise required to complete complex migrations and upgrades. Their team is well-equipped to handle all aspects of the process, from planning to execution to post-migration support. They helped Parker successfully make the transition to a supported PeopleSoft system, and achieve all the benefits that come with it.
- Astute Business Solutions was able to efficiently replatform Parker's PeopleSoft system onto Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, meeting all of their tight deadlines
- As a result of the migration, Parker has seen a significant increase in performance and stability for their PeopleSoft system
- As a result of the replatforming, Parker's PeopleSoft is now more efficient and modernized, allowing them to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
Business as Usual, But Better
The business benefits of Parker's project include:
- Increased efficiency and productivity due to the simplified user interface
- Reduced downtime and improved performance due to the upgraded infrastructure
- Cost savings due to the shift to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Easier access to data and insights due to the new reporting capabilities
Efficient, Secure, and Scalable
With their project, Parker has been able to successfully replatform their PeopleSoft environment onto Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This provides a number of benefits for the company, including:
- Reduced Costs: By moving to the cloud, Parker has been able to reduce their costs significantly.
- Increased Efficiency: The new platform has led to increased efficiency and performance for the company.
- Enhanced Security: The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure provides a more secure platform for Parker's applications and data.
- Scalability: The cloud infrastructure can easily scale up or down as needed, ensuring that Parker always has the resources they need.
Doing the right thing, at the right time.
Learn More About Succeeding on Oracle Cloud!
Compelling Reasons For Peoplesoft On Oracle Cloud
With a cloud-first strategy, customers running PeopleSoft on OCI have a distinct advantage to put the new PeopleTools releases through its paces and take it for a test drive.
Peoplesoft And Non-oracle Workloads To Oci
By moving PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud, SDI has gained not only a robust infrastructure with SLA for its mission-critical supply chain application but also business continuity assurance with Disaster Recovery on Oracle Cloud
Scaling New Heights With Cloud Migration
The shift to the cloud has been a game-changer for nearly every industry, business, and professional. Legacy on-premise solutions can still get the job done - but innovators now need to embrace change for real-time views, cost efficiencies, faster processing, and an easier path to forward-thinking insights.
See The Team In Action
Be a part of Alliance 24!
Be a part of Alliance 24!
Come say hi to us at booth #829, in Solution Center, near the Solutions Theater. Play exciting games with us and attend our workshops and sessions for valuable insights.
CISOA Technological Summit 2024
CISOA Technological Summit 2024
Where Innovation Meets Technology
The CISOA Technological Summit attracts IT professionals and representatives from over 500+ Community Colleges of California. It aims to bridge communication gaps between all stakeholders involved. It also helps to promote all members of the community towards professional growth and development.
Ready to Connect?
Please fill the following form, we will get back to you within a business day.