The growth of SaaS applications can be attributed to the fact that adopting SaaS is much simpler than deploying an on premise application. However you need your new SaaS applications to be able to integrate with your existing SaaS applications as well as your on premise applications. Cloud integrations should be simple too. A lot of businesses are abandoning the cloud due to integrations problems and the challenges around it. Some of the main challenges include:-
- IT needs to understand various integration options exposed by cloud applications.
- Developers need to be trained on integration technologies.
- Security can be an issue
This results in lot of manual development effort, increasing cost and time to market. There is a need for agile delivery of integrations between cloud and on premise apps. The solution is Oracle’s Integration Cloud Service that integrates cloud and cloud and cloud and on premise applications
- Automated backup, patch updates and upgrades.
- There is no data mapping from scratch. No hand coded integration required.
- Comes with Library of adaptors for oracle and 3rd party applications.
- You can purchase pre-built integrations for common scenarios from Oracle Marketplace.
Once connection is established, you can easily see how complete they are. And once complete you can easily clone them or edit them quickly create new connections.
Specifying Data Mapping